1999-2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE Manual Mirror with Mounting Hardware Passenger Side1AMRK00003
- Operation: Manual
- Mirror options: Mounting Hardware
- Location: Passenger Side
This is the only replacement mirror that comes with the correct flanged mounting hardware. If your mirror was damaged then chances are your mounting bolts may have been stressed and ruined by stripping or cross threading. Also consider the goof factor, possibly loosing one of your mounting bolts in the door (it happens to the best of us). Save yourself a trip to the hardware store and make sure your mirror is on securely.
This new, aftermarket replacement mirror features:
- Passenger Side
- Includes correct mounting nuts
- Manual operation - push on glass to move mirror
- Twin Post design
- 100% factory inspected
- Direct replacement
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Non folding
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality car mirrors on the market. We have researched other auto mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket rear view and side mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation auto mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This Pontiac Grand Am Manual Mirror makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer auto mirror.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the triangular trim panel and disconnect the harness.
- Remove the insulation
- Pry up the switch panel and disconnect the harnesses.
- Remove the screw in the door handle bezel.
- Remove the uncovered screws as well as one under the pull handle.
- Remove the reflector and screw behind it.
- Use a putty knife to pry out the door panel clips.
- Disconnect the harnesses from the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts that secure the side mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness down into the door
- Replace the three 10mm nuts.
- Reconnect the mirror harness
Replacing the Door Panel
- Line up the door panel and push it into place.
- Replace the screws.
- Replace the door handle bezel and the screw that secures it.
- Replace the switch panel harnesses and push the switch panel down into place.
- Replace the mirror insulation.
- Reconnect the triangular trim panel harness and push the panel back into place.
How-to Video:(06:55 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE Manual Mirror with Mounting Hardware Passenger Side
Part #: 1AMRK00003
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.