2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Control Arm & Tie Rod Kit1ASFK00756
- Front / Rear Location: Front
These replacement front lower control arms and tie rod ends are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a SET:
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rods - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rods - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E69Z3280A, E69Z-3280-A, E6DZ3280A, E6DZ-3280-A, E8DZ3280A, E8DZ-3280-A, E9SZ3280A, E9SZ-3280-A, F2DZ3280A, F2DZ-3280-A, F6SZ3280BA, F6SZ-3280-BA, 4762861AA, 5272237AC, 5272237AF, 4656010AD, 5272236AC, 5272236AF, 4656010AD
- Control arms include new ball joints and rear bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Do NOT fit Turbocharged Models
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2002 Chrysler Neon Front Control Arm & Tie Rod Kit
- 2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Control Arm & Tie Rod Kit
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Control Arm & Tie Rod Kit (excluding SRT-4)
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Control Arm & Tie Rod Kit
Part #: 1ASFK00756
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates