1995-2002 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic1ABPS00009
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
- Location: Front
This front brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 4 Piece FRONT Brake Pad Set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
This brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Pry off the lug nut cover
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and the tire.
Remove the calipers
- Use your 1/2" socket and ratchet to remove the caliper bolts
- Use a flat blade screwdriver or pry bar to compress the caliper pistons
- Pry the caliper of the rotor.
- Remove the two 15 mm caliper bracket bolts.
Replace the rotor
- Pry off the grease cap.
- Use your pliers to remove the cotter pin.
- Remove the 27 mm nut.
- Pull the rotor off.
- Insert the outside bearing race.
- Use your race installation tools to tap the race into place.
- Install the interior race.
- Apply bearing grease to the races.
- Pack the interior bearing with bearing grease.
- Use a paper towel to keep your race tools tidy and install the interior bearing.
- Apply grease to the exterior race.
- Clean the spindle and mount the rotor.
- Install the exterior bearing and apply bearing grease.
- Put the nut and washer on, and tighten it with your socket and ratchet to seat the bearing.
- Spin the rotor and loosen the nut and then tighten it again.
- Do this till the bearing is seated, then put the cotter pin through.
- Replace the dust cap.
Install the calipers
- Mount the caliper bracket and secure it with your 15 mm socket and ratchet
- Torque these bolts to 80 ft lbs.
- Compress the caliper with a C-Clamp
- Apply anti-seize grease to the edges of the brake pads and insert them into the brackets.
- Mount the calipers to the brackets and torque the bolts to 15 ft lbs.
Put the wheel on
- Thread the lug nuts on.
- Wiggle the wheel to make sure there isn't any play in the bearings.
- Lower the vehicle
- Torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(19:32 min)
- Bearing Grease
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Pry Bar
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 27mm socket
- 1/2 Inch Socket
- Race Installation Tools
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Sockets - SAE
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1995-2002 Ford Ranger Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1995-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 2001-2002 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2001 Mazda B2500 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1995-2002 Mazda B3000 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1995-2002 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABPS00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.