1995-2007 Ford Taurus Water Pump for V6 3.0L (excluding DOHC Engine) (Motorcraft)MCEWP00005
This part replaces:
- Motorcraft PW505
- OE # 5F1Z8501A
MOTORCRAFT WATER PUMP: PW505
This Water Pump is a FORD original equipment part! It is the same part that you would receive if you purchased it from your local Ford dealer!
This water pump has the following specifications.
Brand NEW Ford/Motorcraft part
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1F1Z8501AA, 1F1Z 8501 AA, 5F1Z8501A, 5F1Z 8501 A, F5DZ8501A, F5DZ 8501 A, F6DZ8501FA, F6DZ 8501 FA, F8DZ8501AA, F8DZ 8501 AA, PW505, PW404, RFF58E8505AC, RFF5 8E8505 AC, RFF5 8E8 505 AC, XF1Z8501AA, XF1Z 8501 AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Includes gasket
NOTE: this water pump does NOT fit 24 valve Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) engines.
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
- 1995-2007 Ford Taurus Water Pump for V6 3.0L (excluding DOHC Engine) (Motorcraft)
- 1995-2000 Ford Windstar Water Pump for V6 3.0L (Motorcraft)
- 1995-2005 Mercury Sable Water Pump for V6 3.0L (excluding DOHC Engine) (Motorcraft)