2009-2010 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.7L (Beck Arnley)BAEWP00006
- Brands: Beck Arnley
This part replaces:
- Beck / Arnley 131-2285
- HOLLANDER 324-58572, 324-58619, 324-50197
- OE # 19200-RDM-A02
- OE # 19200-RDV-J01
- OE # 19200-R70-A11
- OE # 19200-RDM-A01
- OE # 19200-RCA-A01
BECK / ARNLEY WATER PUMP: 131-2285
Beck/Arnley® is a leading specialty supplier of premium, quality import parts for cars, light trucks and SUVs. Unlike others, Beck/Arnley is committed to meeting their promise to provide the import parts by model and year to equal OE form, fit, and performance. All Beck/Arnley products meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Brand New Beck / Arnley Water Pump
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Includes Water Pump Seal
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you. Replace your broken or leaking water pump now with this great fitting replacement part.
Beck/Arnley thinks of the needs of the service technician first. They evaluate OE parts for each vehicle model and year, and determine the quality standards needed for maintenance and repair work. As automotive vehicle professionals, the Beck/Arnley Product Managers seek out finished goods or assembled kits to cover the basics of the installation and make improvements when possible.
In other words, Beck/Arnley parts look, fit, and install just like the originals. They are the right replacement parts for you vehicle!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Acura MDX Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2007-2013 Acura MDX Water Pump for V6 3.7L (Beck Arnley)
- 2013 Acura RDX Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2005-2008 Acura RL Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2009-2012 Acura RL Water Pump for V6 3.7L (Beck Arnley)
- 2004-2008 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.2L (Beck Arnley)
- 2007-2010 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2009-2010 Acura TL Water Pump for V6 3.7L (Beck Arnley)
- 2010-2013 Acura TSX Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2010-2013 Acura ZDX Water Pump for V6 3.7L (Beck Arnley)
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Water Pump for V6 3.0L (Beck Arnley)
- 2008-2013 Honda Accord Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Water Pump for V6 3.0L (Beck Arnley)
- 2010-2013 Honda Crosstour Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2005-2013 Honda Odyssey Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2005-2013 Honda Pilot Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
- 2006-2013 Honda Ridgeline Water Pump for V6 3.5L (Beck Arnley)
Part #: BAEWP00006
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 131-2285
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.