1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L SOHC 22REC (4th Vin Digit R)1ATBK00049-362365
- Part Type: Heavy Duty
This timing chain and component set is just what you need to keep your Toyota vehicle in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality suppliers available!
This high quality, Heavy Duty, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Primary Timing Chain - Heavy Duty - 96 Link, single row
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - 36 teeth
- (1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - 18 teeth
- (1) - Tensioner - High quality made in Japan!
- (1) - Guide Rail - (Straight - Steel - Left Side) (Heavy Duty Set Only)
- (1) - Guide Rail - (Curved - Plastic - Right Side)
- Fits the following Toyota engines as listed:
- L4 2.4L SOHC 22R, 22REC, & 22RTEC (4th Vin Digit R)
Please note: This timing chain set is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L SOHC 22REC (4th Vin Digit R)
- 1986-1987 Toyota 4Runner Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L Turbo SOHC 22RTEC (4th Vin Digit R)
- 1985 Toyota Celica Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L SOHC 22REC (4th Vin Digit R)
- 1985-1988 Toyota Pickup Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L Turbo SOHC 22RTEC (4th Vin Digit R)
- 1985-1990 Toyota Pickup Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L SOHC Engine ID 22R (4th Vin Digit R)
- 1985-1995 Toyota Pickup Heavy Duty Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L SOHC 22REC (4th Vin Digit R)
Part #: 1ATBK00049
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates