1999-2003 Suzuki Vitara Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.0L DOHC J20 (6th Vin Digit 5)1ATBK00050
This timing chain and component kit is just what you need to keep your Suzuki Aerio, Esteem, Sidekick, Vitara, and Chevy Tracker in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is commited to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Timing Chain - Main - (from idler to camshafts)
- (1) - Timing Chain - Secondary - (from idler to crankshaft)
- (1) - Tensioner - Upper (for camshaft chain)
- (1) - Tensioner - Lower (for crankshaft to idler chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Upper - (for camshaft chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Curved - (for right side idler chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Straight - (for left side)
- Fits the following engines as listed:
- L4 1.8L DOHC 16 Valve G18K (6th Vin Digit 2 or 4)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20A (6th Vin Digit 4)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20 (6th Vin Digit 4 or 5)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20 (8th Vin Digit C)
- L4 2.3L DOHC 16 Valve J23 (6th Vin Digit 6)
Please note: This timing chain kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing chain between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2002 Chevy Tracker Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.0L DOHC J20 (8th Vin Digit C)
- 1999 Pontiac SunRunner Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.0L DOHC J20 (8th Vin Digit C)
- 2002-2003 Suzuki Aerio Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.0L DOHC J20A (6th Vin Digit 4)
- 2004-2007 Suzuki Aerio Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.3L DOHC J23 (6th Vin Digit 6)
- 1999-2002 Suzuki Esteem Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 1.8L DOHC G18K (6th Vin Digit 4)
- 1996-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 1.8L DOHC G18K (6th Vin Digit 2)
- 1999-2003 Suzuki Vitara Timing Chain Set for Models with L4 2.0L DOHC J20 (6th Vin Digit 5)
Part #: 1ATBK00050
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.