1996-1997 Geo Metro Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 6) for L3 1.0L1AETB00025
This timing belt is just what you need to keep your vehicle in good running order.
New replacement timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 36.4 inches long
- .99 inches wide
- 97 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2000 Chevy Metro Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 6) for L3 1.0L
- 1998-2001 Chevy Metro Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 2) for L4 1.3L
- 1991-1996 Ford Escort Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit J) for L4 1.9L
- 1996-1997 Geo Metro Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 6) for L3 1.0L
- 1991-1996 Mercury Tracer Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit J) for L4 1.9L
- 1998-2001 Suzuki Swift Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 2) for L4 1.3L
Part #: 1AETB00025
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.