1994-1996 Honda Accord Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.2L1ATBK00003
This timing belt and component kit is just what you need to keep your Honda, Acura, or Isuzu in good running order.
The kit includes the timing belt and the 2 idler pulley bearings as well.
Timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 42 inches long
- .95 inches wide
- 220 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
When changing the timing belt it is also a good idea to replace the idler pulley components too. These idler pulleys also wear out and could cause premature wear to the timing belt itself.
Note: These are Interference engines, this means that the pistons and valves in the combustion chamber occupy the same space at different times. If your timing belt breaks in an interference engine you risk serious and costly damage to your engine.
- 1997 Acura CL Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.2L
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.3L
- 1994-1996 Honda Accord Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.2L
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.3L
- 1998 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.3L
- 1998-1999 Isuzu Oasis Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.3L
Part #: 1ATBK00003
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates