2007-2009 Lincoln MKZ Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)BASSL00014
- Brands: Beck Arnley
This part replaces:
- Beck / Arnley 101-4975
BECK / ARNLEY SWAY BAR END LINK: 101-4975
Beck/Arnley® is a leading specialty supplier of premium, quality import parts for cars, light trucks and SUVs. Unlike others, Beck/Arnley is committed to meeting their promise to provide the import parts by model and year to equal OE form, fit, and performance. All Beck/Arnley products meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Brand New Beck / Arnley Sway Bar End Link
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Kit includes (1) Link Assembly as shown
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 3M8Z-5K-483-R, GK2A-34-150-A, GJ6A-34-150-A, 3M8Z5K483R, GK2A34150A, GJ6A34150A, 4056A016
- Connects sway bar to control arm
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
Beck/Arnley thinks of the needs of the service technician first. They evaluate OE parts for each vehicle model and year, and determine the quality standards needed for maintenance and repair work. As automotive vehicle professionals, the Beck/Arnley Product Managers seek out finished goods or assembled kits to cover the basics of the installation and make improvements when possible.
In other words, Beck/Arnley parts look, fit, and install just like the originals. They are the right replacement parts for you vehicle!
- 2006-2009 Ford Fusion Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)
- 2007-2009 Lincoln MKZ Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)
- 2003-2013 Mazda 6 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)
- 2006-2009 Mercury Milan Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side (Beck Arnley)