1964-1970 Ford Mustang Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side1ASHA00027-479140
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) Front
- Good for normal to moderate performance driving
- Twin-tube design
- Hardened chrome piston rods
- Low pressure Nitrogen gas
- Velocity-Sensitive valving
- Seamless tube body
- Uses a patented check valve to eliminate foaming and aeration to make sure the ride, even under rough conditions, is stable
- Multi-lip seals
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1970-1977 Ford Maverick Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
- 1964-1970 Ford Mustang Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
- 1971-1977 Mercury Comet Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
- 1967-1970 Mercury Cougar Front Shock Absorber Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASHA00027
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.