2000-2005 Toyota Celica Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L1AEBT00050
- Engine Displacement (Metric): L4 1.8L
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 419-123
- OE # 88974506, 910, 166200W093
This replacement serpentine belt tensioner is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again! If you are hearing a whirring noise from the front of your engine or if your belt often screeches you may be in need of a new belt tensioner. This part commonly wears out between 60,000 and 70,000 Miles. If it fails suddenly it can leave you stranded.
- Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Includes Pulley
- Brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 16620-0W093, 16620-22011, 16620-22012, 16620-22013, 166200W093, 1662022011, 1662022012, 1662022013, 88974506, 88974910
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This tensioner makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
- 2003-2008 Pontiac Vibe Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
- 2000-2005 Toyota Celica Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
- 1998-2008 Toyota Corolla Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
- 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
- 2003-2008 Toyota Matrix Serpentine Belt Tensioner with Pulley for L4 1.8L
Part #: 1AEBT00050
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.