1972 Porsche 911 Rear Upper Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Turbo Models)1ASMX00225-656462-1972
Guaranteed to Fit
1972 Porsche 911
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 90133105900
This replacement rear upper trailing arm bushing is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's rear suspension.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR UPPER
- Replaces dealer part number: 901 331 059 00, 90133105900
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn trailing arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that worn rear trailing arm bushing with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1965-1989 Porsche 911 Rear Upper Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1966-1969 Porsche 912 Rear Upper Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1976 Porsche 912 Rear Upper Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
- 1978-1979 Porsche 930 Rear Upper Trailing Arm Bushing Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASMX00225
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.