O2 Oxygen Sensor - 1AEOS000661AEOS00066
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG311
- OE # MD185335
- OE # MD186990
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (13.7 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MD185335, MD186990
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1993 Dodge Stealth O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream V6 3.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1994-1995 Dodge Stealth O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream V6 3.0L (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding California Emissions)
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream L4 2.0L Turbo All Wheel Drive Models
- 1991-1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream V6 3.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1994-1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream V6 3.0L (excluding Turbo Models) (excluding California Emissions)
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream L4 2.0L Turbo
Part #: 1AEOS00066
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.