1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side1ASSL00179-666656
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 2103203789
- Reference Number K80231
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Sway Bar Link at Torsion Bar
- Replaces dealer part number: 210 320 37 89, 2103203789
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1996-1999 Mercedes Benz E300 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 1996-2003 Mercedes Benz E320 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 1997 Mercedes Benz E420 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E430 Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Front Sway Bar Link Passenger Side