2003-2003 Mazda Protege Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Automatic Transmission Driver Side (excluding Turbo Models)1ARFA00064-288141
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # ZL0415025C
- Partslink MA3115112
- Hollander 674-59131
- Dorman 620-757
Our aftermarket cooling fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This Protege Radiator cooling fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor(s)
- Geometrically designed plastic blade(s) for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- 100% Performance factory tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug(s) for trouble free installation
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct bolt on
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality fan motors on the market. We have researched other fan motor manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket fan motors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation cooling fan assemblies. Go with superior quality!
Now you can buy a high quality Protege Radiator cooling fan motor assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. This cooling motor assembly makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer fan assembly.
- 1999-2002 Mazda Protege Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Automatic Transmission Driver Side
- 2003 Mazda Protege Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly for Automatic Transmission Driver Side (excluding Turbo Models)
Part #: 1ARFA00064
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.