1989-1994 Mazda MPV Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.6L (engine ID G6)1AECI00087
This part replaces:
- OE # G601-18-10X
- HOLLANDER 610-58292 610-58229
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0622-18-10X, 88921317, 06221810X, E567A, E-567A, G60118100, G601-18-100, G6011810X, G601-18-10X, G6021810X, G602-18-10X, G6071810X, G6081810X, G608-18-10X, G62218100, G622-18-100, G6221810X, G622-18-10X, G6231810X, G623-18-10X, JE481010XB, JE48-10-10XB, JE481810XB, JE48-18-10XB, JE491010XB, JE49-10-10XB, JE491810XB, JE49-18-10XB
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Mazda 4 & 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.6L (G6)
- V6 3.0L (JE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1992-1995 Mazda 929 Ignition Coil for Models with V6 3.0L (engine ID JE)
- 1989 Mazda B2600 Truck Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.6L (engine ID G6)
- 1989-1994 Mazda MPV Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.6L (engine ID G6)
Part #: 1AECI00087
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates