1993-1994 Ford Ranger Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L1AEAF00035
This part replaces:
- OE # F37F12B579FA, ZZM313210A
- HOLLANDER 336-05197
This mass air flow sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Brand New
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F37F12B579FA, ZZM313210A, F37F 12B579 FA, ZZM3 13210 A
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
- Replaces sensors with the following ID Tags as listed per application:
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Ford Escort Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 1.9L
- 1993-1994 Ford Ranger Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 2.3L
- 1993-1994 Ford Ranger Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L
- 1994-1995 Ford Taurus Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L (excluding SHO Models)
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing
- 1994-1995 Mercury Sable Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit U)
- 1994-1995 Mercury Tracer Mass Air Flow Sensor with Housing for L4 1.9L
Part #: 1AEAF00035
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.