1991-1992 Jeep Wrangler Rear Axle Shaft Passenger Side1AAXS00090
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 447-1797R
- DORMAN 630-304
- OE # 5252948
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Passenger Side
- Design Type: C-Clip without A.B.S.
- Length: 29 inches
- Axle Shaft Splines: 27
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Direct fit for Spicer Dana D35 ring gear
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Buyer will need to swap over original wheel studs (not included)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee Rear Axle Shaft (Without ABS Brakes) Passenger Side
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee Rear Axle Shaft (Without ABS Brakes) Passenger Side
- 1990-1991 Jeep Comanche (MJ) Rear Axle Shaft for Spicer 35 Axle Passenger Side
- 1990 Jeep Wagoneer Rear Axle Shaft (Without ABS Brakes) Passenger Side
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler Rear Axle Shaft C-Clip Retainer Style Passenger Side
- 1991-1992 Jeep Wrangler Rear Axle Shaft Passenger Side
Part #: 1AAXS00090
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.