1995-1995 Dodge Stratus Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L1AECI00074-479258
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-02802
- OE # 4671025
- Standard Motor Products UF-125
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Replaces dealer part numbers: C-526, C526, 88921290, 4671025
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Has oval pin connector
- Will not fit models with a flat pin connector
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1996 Dodge Avenger Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 1995-1996 Dodge Neon Ignition Coil SOHC
- 1995 Dodge Stratus Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L
- 1996 Dodge Stratus Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L with Oval Plug
- 1995-1996 Eagle Talon Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1995-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1996 Plymouth Breeze Ignition Coil for L4 2.0L with Oval Plug
- 1995-1996 Plymouth Neon Ignition Coil SOHC
Part #: 1AECI00074
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.