Fuel Tank - 1AFGT004191AFGT00419-337800
- Fuel Tank Option: 22 Gallon
This part replaces:
- Dorman 576-377
- Hollander 197-1046
Fuel Tank with filler neck. This tank fits Gasoline Engine Station Wagon only.
- Capacity: 22 Gallons/83 Liters
- Dimensions: 38-1/2 X 25 X 10-3/4 inches
- Filler neck installed
- Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit
This tank is Department of Transportation (DOT) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
Shipping Time: This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1977-1990 Buick Electra Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1983 Buick Estate Wagon Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1990 Buick LeSabre Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1990 Chevy Caprice Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1985 Chevy Impala Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1990 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1981 Pontiac Bonneville Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1977-1981 Pontiac Catalina Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
- 1983-1986 Pontiac Parisienne Wagon 22 Gallon Fuel Tank for Gas Engine
Part #: 1AFGT00419
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.