1969-1979 Ford E200 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.0L1AETC00005
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 308-302A
- DORMAN 635-107
This timing cover is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is built to strict quality control standards and replaces your original unit exactly.
- Reinforced in vulnerable areas
- Exact fit
- Cast aluminum
- New, not refurbished
Most of these end up either cracking or breaking when trying to be removed when replacing your timing chain. This is usually caused by years of weather and element abuse. This would be great for
anyone who is rebuilding an engine or replacing a timing chain and wants to install a new one at a great price.
If your timing cover is leaking from being corroded, has tiny pin holes, or leaking from damage, then this part is for you! Wouldn't it be nice to know that a new unit was installed with no worries about leaking, rather than guessing how long a used or reconditioned one will last!
Replace your broken or damaged one now with this inexpensive, great looking, great fitting part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1966-1974 Ford Bronco Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
- 1969-1979 Ford E100 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
- 1975-1979 Ford E100 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.8L
- 1975-1979 Ford E150 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.8L
- 1969-1979 Ford E200 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
- 1975-1979 Ford E250 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.8L
- 1969-1979 Ford E300 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
- 1975-1979 Ford E350 Van Timing Cover for V8 5.8L
- 1969-1979 Ford F100 Truck Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
- 1969-1979 Ford F150 Truck Timing Cover for V8 5.0L
Part #: 1AETC00005
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.