2000-2000 Ford F150 Truck Rear Axle Shaft (with 8.8 inch Ring Gear) (excluding Tags S869H & S871H) Passenger Side1AAXS00107
- Location: Rear
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # YL3Z 4234 BA
- HOLLANDER 447-02552R
- DORMAN 630-215
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often
the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces Ford part number: YL3Z-4234-BA, YL3Z4234BA
- Design Type: C-Clip
- Length: 31-3/4 inches (31.77)
- Axle Shaft Splines: 31
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Direct fit for Ford 8.8 inch ring gear axle
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Comes with (2) sets of wheel studs to accommodate:
- (1) Set for 12mm Studs
- (1) Set for 14mm Studs
- 10 stud holes
- (5) for 12mm
- (5) for 14mm
- Buyer uses proper holes sizes that came equipped on vehicle
Note: For 2004 models, this axle shaft fits the Heritage Model which is the older body style. It does not fit the new body style trucks.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Rear Axle Shaft for with 8.8 inch Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2000 Ford F150 Truck Rear Axle Shaft (with 8.8 inch Ring Gear) (excluding Tags S869H & S871H) Passenger Side
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 Truck Rear Axle Shaft (with 8.8 inch Ring Gear) Passenger Side
Part #: 1AAXS00107
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.