1997-2001 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L SOHC Driver Side1AEEM00264
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-465
- HOLLANDER 327-1800B
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This Ford Explorer Mercury Mountaineer cast iron manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Ford design.
- LH (driver's side)
- 2 bolt flange
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits Federal and California Emission vehicles
- Fits (SOHC) single overhead cam engines only
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold so REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.
This Ford Explorer Mercury Mountaineer cast iron manifold makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer exhaust manifold.
- 1997-2001 Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L SOHC Driver Side
- 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L SOHC Driver Side
- 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4 Door Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L SOHC Driver Side
- 1998-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Exhaust Manifold for V6 4.0L Driver Side
Part #: 1AEEM00264
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates