1995-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRLCADSH00013
This part replaces:
- A1 CARDONE 65-9364
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9364) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Replaces Stamped ID number: CRL
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Construction type:
- Transfer Case Side: U- Joint w/Flange Type
- Front Axle Side: U- Joint w/Flange Type
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
- 1995-1997 GMC Jimmy S-15 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
- 1996-1998 Olds Bravada Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
Part #: CADSH00013
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9364
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.