1995-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRLCADSH00013
This part replaces:
- A1 CARDONE 65-9364
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9364) FRONT
This FRONT Driveshaft is a newly remanufactured part that has been rebuilt to very strict quality control standards. It is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order!
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Replaces Stamped ID number: CRL
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
- Construction type:
- Transfer Case Side: U- Joint w/Flange Type
- Front Axle Side: U- Joint w/Flange Type
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
- 1995-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
- 1995-1997 GMC Jimmy S-15 Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
- 1996-1998 Olds Bravada Driveshaft Front (A1 Cardone Reman) for All Wheel Drive Models with Drive Shaft Code CRL
Part #: CADSH00013
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9364
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.