2004-2008 Acura TL Door Lock Actuator Front Passenger Side1ADLA00070
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS DLA-151
- DORMAN 746-366
- OE # 72115-SDA-A01
This is a power door lock actuator that mounts inside the door. It is designed to REPLACE a broken or missing power door lock actuator.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) Side Front or Rear Door as listed per application:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 72115-SDA-A01, 72115SDAA01
- Electric operation
- Correct electrical connection
- Direct bolt on
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Designed to correct earlier failure problems of the original units
This power door lock actuator is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer power door lock actuator.
Note: This electrical part is tested before it leaves our manufacturer, and is not returnable. It is eligible for exchange only.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Acura TL Door Lock Actuator Front Passenger Side
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX Door Lock Actuator Front Passenger Side
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Door Lock Actuator Front Passenger Side
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord LX 4 Door Door Lock Actuator for V6 Front Passenger Side
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord EX Door Lock Actuator Rear Passenger Side
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord LX SE Door Lock Actuator for V6 Rear Passenger Side
- 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Door Lock Actuator Front or Rear Passenger Side
- 2006-2013 Honda Ridgeline Door Lock Actuator Front or Rear Passenger Side for Models with Factory Installed Security System
Part #: 1ADLA00070
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.