1983-1991 Porsche 944 Crankshaft Position Sensor1AECS00042
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS PC508
- OE # 12141708619
- OE # 261210002
- OE # 3
A bad or malfunctioning crankshaft angle sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
- Brand New Sensor
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12 14 1 274 644, 12 14 1 708 619, 0261 210 002, 0261 210 003, 12141274644, 12141708619, 0261210002, 0261210003
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1983-1984 BMW 533i Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1985-1986 BMW 635csi Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1989-1990 BMW M3 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1990-1991 Porsche 928 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1993-1995 Porsche 928 GTS Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1983-1991 Porsche 944 Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1992-1995 Porsche 968 Crankshaft Position Sensor
Part #: 1AECS00042
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.