1968-1970 Austin-Healey Sprite Brake Master Cylinder1ABMC00010
This part replaces:
- OE # L4222-745
This MG Midget or Sprite Mark IV master cylinder is just what you need to get your car stopping in good order again!!
New replacement brake master cylinder features:
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Replaces dealer part numbers: L4222-745, L4222745
- No core charge
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1968-1970 Austin-Healey Sprite Brake Master Cylinder
- 1965-1979 MG Midget Brake Master Cylinder with Dual Lines
Part #: 1ABMC00010
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.