2000-2002 Ford Expedition Rear Axle Shaft with 9.75" Ring Gear Passenger Side1AAXS00138
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # YL1Z4234CA
- DORMAN 630-240
- HOLLANDER 447-02484
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: YL1Z-4234-CA, YL1Z4234CA
- Length: 31-3/4"
- Splines: 34
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Fits models with 9.75" Ring Gear only
- Tag IDs: S903A, S930P, S933P, S935P, S939P, S941A, S942A, V903A, V905A, or V941A
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Ford Expedition Rear Axle Shaft with 9.75" Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Rear Axle Shaft with 9.75" Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2000-2003 Ford F150 Truck Rear Axle Shaft with 9.75" Ring Gear Passenger Side
- 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Rear Axle Shaft with 9.75" Ring Gear Passenger Side ( Built Before 10/15/01 Production Date)
- 1999-2002 Lincoln Navigator with 9.75" Ring Gear Axle Shaft Rear Passenger Side
Part #: 1AAXS00138
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.