1993-1994 Ford Ranger Air Flow Meter Sensor for V6 3.0L Dorman 917-834DMEAF00014-698072
This part replaces:
- Hollander 336-05196
- OE # F37Z12B579FARM
- Dorman 917-834
DORMAN MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR: 917-834
This mass air flow sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
Brand New Dorman Mass Airflow Sensor
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part number: F37Z-12B579-FARM, F37Z12B579FARM
- Fits in between air cleaner and air intake hose
- Is 100% computer tested prior to leaving manufacturer
2. Clean out and inspect the intake hose when replacing this part. Moving the intake hose during replacement can loosen dirt which can then damage the new sensor.
This item is an electrical part. These units are tested prior to shipment. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Ford Escort Air Flow Meter Sensor for L4 1.9L Dorman 917-834
- 1993-1994 Ford Ranger Air Flow Meter Sensor for V6 3.0L Dorman 917-834
- 1993-1994 Ford Ranger Air Flow Meter Sensor for L4 2.3L Dorman 917-834
- 1994-1995 Ford Taurus Air Flow Meter Sensor for V6 3.0L (excluding SHO Models) Dorman 917-834
- 1994 Mazda B2300 Truck Air Flow Meter Sensor Dorman 917-834
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck Air Flow Meter Sensor Dorman 917-834
- 1994-1995 Mercury Sable Air Flow Meter Sensor for V6 3.0L (8th Vin Digit U) Dorman 917-834
- 1994-1995 Mercury Tracer Air Flow Meter Sensor for L4 1.9L Dorman 917-834
Part #: DMEAF00014
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 917-834
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.