2005-2007 Ford Freestyle AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair1AERK00177
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Wheel Speed Sensors are just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS sensor or wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Correct connector
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7F9Z2C190A, 7F9Z 2C190 A, 7F9Z2C216A, 5F9Z2C190DA, 7F9Z 2C216 A, 5F9Z 2C190 DA
- Direct replacement
- 100% electrically factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2005-2007 Mercury Montego AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2008-2009 Mercury Sable AWD Rear ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
Part #: 1AERK00177
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.