1995-2000 Mazda Millenia Front ABS Tone Ring Driver or Passenger Side1ABES00104
This part replaces:
- Dorman 917-546
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) tone ring is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again! This ring is the parts that the ABS sensor plungers make contact with to tell the vehicle's computer how fast the car is moving. A bad, corroded, damaged, or malfunctioning ABS tone ring can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. This will prevent your ABS system from working properly.
Now you have the ability to just replace the parts that go bad instead of having to replace the entire axle shaft assemblies!
- Will fit either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Not available separately from the dealer
- Sometimes called "Indicator Ring" by dealer
- Built to strict quality control standards
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe Front ABS Tone Ring Driver or Passenger Side
- 1993-2000 Mazda 626 Front ABS Tone Ring Driver or Passenger Side
- 1995-2000 Mazda Millenia Front ABS Tone Ring Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ABES00104
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.