2006-2006 Toyota Tacoma Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Assembly Set of 4 (Built After 11/05 Production Date)1ATPK00048
These tire pressure monitoring system sensor assemblies are brand new, aftermarket sensor. They are designed to replace all original equipment manufacturers including:
- Beru, Lear, Pacific, Schrader, Siemens, TRW
- Fits all 4 wheel assemblies
- Replaces dealer part number: 42607-AD020, 42607AD020
- Sensor assembly consists of the following new components:
- Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors (TPMS)
- Valve Stems
- Nickel Plated Valve Cores
- Locking Nuts
- Valve Stem Caps
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- With 20 Degree Offset
Typical reasons why the sensor should be replaced:
- Valve stem type TPMS sensors require installation of new hardware whenever a tire is is changed
- Valve leak
- Seal leak
- Battery in sensor becomes weak or dies (average battery life is 5 years). All sensors will eventually need to be replaced
- Valve core snaps off
- Recommended to replace TPMS hardware every time a tire is removed from the rim to prevent corrosion buildup and for mounting safety of the locking nut
These tire pressure monitoring sensors make great replacements and have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
This part requires Programming to function properly. Please consult your owners manual or qualified repair shop for proper procedure.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Assembly Set of 4 (Built After 11/05 Production Date)