2000-2003 Ford Focus ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Pair1AERK00156
These replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Wheel Speed Sensors are just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS sensor or wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Correct connectors
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: YS4Z-2C190-CB, YS4Z-2C190-BB, YS4Z2C190CB, YS4Z2C190BB
- Direct replacements
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into existing body mounted ABS harnesses
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Pair
Part #: 1AERK00156
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.