This timing chain, sprocket, and component kit is just what you need to keep your Suzuki Aerio, Esteem, Sidekick, Vitara, and Chevy Tracker in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is commited to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing
component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and
aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components
that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality
parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Timing Chain - Main - (from idler to camshafts)
- (1) - Timing Chain - Secondary - (from idler to crankshaft)
- (1) - Tensioner - Upper (for camshaft chain)
- (1) - Tensioner - Lower (for crankshaft to idler chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Upper - (for camshaft chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Curved - (for right side idler chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Straight - (for left side)
- Sprocket Set
- (2) - Camshaft Sprockets (24 Teeth)
- (1) - Crankshaft Sprocket (24 Teeth)
- (1) - Idler Dual Sprocket (18 & 36 Teeth)
- Fits the following engines as listed:
- L4 1.8L DOHC 16 Valve G18K (6th Vin Digit 2 or 4)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20A (6th Vin Digit 4)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20 (6th Vin Digit 4 or 5)
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve J20 (8th Vin Digit C)
- L4 2.3L DOHC 16 Valve J23 (6th Vin Digit 6)
Please note: This timing chain kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please
consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing chain between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.