1997-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Outer Tie Rod Pair1ASFK00018
Your outer tie rod end connects the inner tie rod sleeve and end to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2005 Buick Park Avenue Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 2002 Buick Regal Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-1999 Buick Riviera Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2005 Cadillac Deville Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1999-2003 Cadillac Seville Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2003 Olds Aurora Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Outer Tie Rod Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00018
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates