1997-2002 Saturn SL Sedan Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor1AWRG00806
- Operation: Power
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 741-113
- OE # 21171230
- HOLLANDER 125-01880R 125-01967R
This replacement power window regulator with motor is just what you need to get your Saturn SL & SW Series in good shape again!
- RH (Passenger Side) FRONT DOOR
- Includes the power window motor
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 21171230
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Fits 4 door models only
- Does NOT fit 2 door models
This Saturn SL & SW Series power window regulator with motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Saturn SL Sedan Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
- 2000-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Window Regulator Front Passenger Side Power with Motor
Part #: 1AWRG00806
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.