1999-1999 Cadillac Escalade Rear Glass Lift Support Pair1ALSP00116
- Quantity: Pair
Is your rear back glass not staying open anymore? The problem could be the lift supports mounted to the glass. These get weak over time and require replacing. No need to lose money at the dealer for this simple do it yourself replacement. Our lift supports are just what you are looking for to get your tailgate glass to stay up again.
Comes as a PAIR
Fits both the LH (driver) or RH (passenger Side) REAR GLASS
Replaces dealer part numbers: 15692316, 15983922, 15692315, 15983921
- Built to strict quality control standards
Commonly called Liftgate Glass Support assemblies by GM
Fits models with or without Rear Wiper
Does not fit models that have a defroster connection on lift support
This is for two supports. If you only need one, please see our other listings.
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999 Cadillac Escalade Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1994 Chevy Blazer Full Size Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1994-1999 Chevy Suburban C1500 Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1994-1999 Chevy Suburban C2500 Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1994-1999 Chevy Suburban K1500 Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1994-1999 Chevy Suburban K2500 Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1995-1999 GMC Suburban Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon Rear Glass Lift Support Pair
Part #: 1ALSP00116
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.