1994-1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup 4WD Front Center Drag Link1ASTE00292
- Location: Center
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 4856061G25
Your front steering center link, also known as the drag link, is the main connector for the components of your steering linkage. Typically it connects to the pitman and idler arms to the inner tie rod ends. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the bar can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Front Steering Center Tie Rod (Drag Link)
- Replaces dealer part number: 4856061G25
- Built to strict quality control standards
- For 4 Wheel Drive (4WD) models
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this center link could also reduce uneven tire wear and in some cases you may even see a slight improvement in gas mileage!
- 1994-1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup 4WD Front Center Drag Link
- 1992-1996 Nissan Pathfinder Front Center Drag Link
Part #: 1ASTE00292
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates