1998-1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Outer Tie Rod (LH Steering Arm To Connecting Tie Rod) Driver Side1ASTE00199
- Location: Outer
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Location: LH Steering Arm To Connecting Tie Rod
This part replaces:
- OE # 52039184
Your front steering center link, also known as the drag link, is the main connector for the components of your steering linkage. Typically it connects to the pitman and idler arms to the inner tie rod ends. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the bar can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT OUTER - LH Steering Arm To Connecting Tie Rod
- Measures 10 3/4" long
- Replaces dealer part number: 52039184
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD Heavy Duty models only
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this center link could also reduce uneven tire wear and in some cases you may even see a slight improvement in gas mileage!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Outer Tie Rod (LH Steering Arm To Connecting Tie Rod) Driver Side
- 1998-1999 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Outer Tie Rod (LH Steering Arm To Connecting Tie Rod) Driver Side
Part #: 1ASTE00199
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.