1995-2001 BMW 750iL Front Center Drag Link1ASTE00142
- Location: Center
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 32211096057
Your front steering center link, also known as the drag link, is the main connector for the components of your steering linkage. Typically it connects to the pitman and idler arms to the inner tie rod ends. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the bar can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- FRONT Steering Center Tie Rod (Drag Link)
- Replaces dealer part number: 32 21 1 096 057, 32211096057
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this center link could also reduce uneven tire wear and in some cases you may even see a slight improvement in gas mileage!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2001 BMW 740i Front Center Drag Link
- 1995-2001 BMW 740iL Front Center Drag Link
- 1995-2001 BMW 750i Front Center Drag Link
- 1995-2001 BMW 750iL Front Center Drag Link
Part #: 1ASTE00142
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.