2006-2011 Honda Civic SI Front Wheel Bearing1ASHF00108-395007
This part replaces:
- OE # 44300SDAA52
- Hollander 538-58955 58955 Hub Assy
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: 44300-SDA-A52, 44300SDAA52
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bearing only - Does NOT include the hub
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- This hub bearing will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hub & hardware.
- We also have plenty of installation videos to help you get the job done right the first time.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Acura TL Front Wheel Bearing
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX Front Wheel Bearing
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Front Wheel Bearing
- 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Front Wheel Bearing
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic SI Front Wheel Bearing
- 2006-2008 Honda Civic (Japan Built Models) Front Wheel Bearing for L4 1.8L Models
Part #: 1ASHF00108
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.