2001-2001 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Vehicle Speed Sensor with Automatic Transmission1ATRS00214
This part replaces:
- OE # MD757541
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC224
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again! A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
- Speed Sensor
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part number: MD757541
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Vehicle Speed Sensor with Automatic Transmission
- 2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe Vehicle Speed Sensor with Automatic Transmission
- 2000-2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.4L with Manual Transmission
- 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Galant Vehicle Speed Sensor
- 2002-2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Vehicle Speed Sensor for Manual Transmission
- 2004-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.4L with Manual Transmission
- 2004-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L with Manual Transmission (excluding Turbo Models)
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Vehicle Speed Sensor