2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Turn Signal Wiper Switch1AZCC00030
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS DS-1372
- HOLLANDER 629-00308C
This combination wiper, headlight high beam dimmer, and turn signal switch lever is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is designed to REPLACE original units that are prone to failure. It's just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Mounts to steering column
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL3T 13K359 AAJAEA, XL3T 13K359 ABJAEA, XL3T 13K359 ACJAEA, XL3T13K359AAJAEA, XL3T13K359ABJAEA, XL3T13K359ACJAEA, YL5T 13K359 AAW, YL5T AAW, YL5T13K359AAW, YL5TAAW, YL5Z 13K359 AAA, YL5Z13K359AAA
- Direct replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Detailed graphics
- Built to strict quality control standards
This combination lever is designed to replace your original with no modifications necessary.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Lightning Turn Signal and Wiper Switch Lever
- 2000-2003 Ford F150 Truck Lightning Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2003 Ford Ranger Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2003 Mazda B2300 Truck Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2003 Mazda B2500 Truck Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2003 Mazda B3000 Truck Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2003 Mazda B4000 Truck Turn Signal Wiper Switch
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Turn Signal Wiper Switch
Part #: 1AZCC00030
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.