1987-1989 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01506
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement rear lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 43330-39275, 4333039275
- Bolt to control arms
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1987-1989 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1994 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01506
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates