2003-2004 Ford Expedition Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01433-704471
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2L1Z-5K483-AA, 2L1Z-5K483-AD, 2L1Z5K483AA, 2L1Z5K483AD
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2003-2004 Ford Expedition Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2005 Ford Expedition Front Sway Bar Link Pair (Built Before 12/04 Production Date)
- 2003-2004 Lincoln Navigator Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2005 Lincoln Navigator Front Sway Bar Link Pair (Built Before 12/04 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASFK01433
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates