1996-2000 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK00268-640323
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 4695626 x2
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4695626
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2006 Chrysler Cirrus Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1996-2000 Chrysler Sebring Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2006 Chrysler Sebring Front Sway Bar Link (Except Coupe) Pair
- 1996-2000 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Sway Bar Link (Except Coupe) Pair
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Breeze Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00268
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.