2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK00270
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51320-S5A-003, 51320-SCV-A91, 51321-S5A-003, 51321-SCV-A91, 51320S5A003, 51320SCVA91, 51321S5A003, 51321SCVA91
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00270
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.