1998-2004 Mazda B3000 Truck 2WD Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Torsion Bar Suspension1ASFK01097
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Control Arms - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) - 1 Piece Design
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Ends - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: F87Z-3A130-BA, 5L5Z-3A130-AA, F57Z-3280-AA, F57Z-3280-HB, 2L5Z-3082-AA, 3L5Z-3084-AA, 6L5Z-3084-AA, 8L5Z-3084-R, F77Z-3082-CA, 1F20-34-211B, 7L5Z-3050-A, F57Z-3050-BB, F5TZ-3078-A, F5TZ-3079-A, F65Z-3078-EJ, F65Z-3078-FE, F65Z-3079-EJ, F65Z-3079-FE, F67Z-3078-GA, F67Z-3079-GA, F6TZ-3078-GA, F6TZ-3079-GA, F87A-3395-BA, 2L5Z-3083-AA, 3L5Z-3083-AA, 6L5Z-3085-AA, 8L5Z-3085-L, F5TZ-3083-A, 1F70-35-211, F87Z3A130BA, 5L5Z3A130AA, F57Z3280AA, F57Z3280HB, MCS0E9, 2L5Z3082AA, 3L5Z3084AA, 6L5Z3084AA, 8L5Z3084R, F77Z3082CA, 1F2034211B, MCA0E10, 2L5Z3083AA, 3L5Z3083AA, 6L5Z3085AA, 8L5Z3085L, F5TZ3083A, 1F7035211, 7L5Z3050A, F57Z3050BB, F5TZ3078A, F5TZ3079A, F65Z3078EJ, F65Z3078FE, F65Z3079EJ, F65Z3079FE, F67Z3078GA, F67Z3079GA, F6TZ3078GA, F6TZ3079GA, F87A3395BA, 7L5Z3050A
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- This kit can be used on vehicles that originally came with a 2-piece upper control arm on the passenger side.
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2001 Ford Explorer Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece) (without Sport Package)
- 1998-2004 Ford Ranger 4WD Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece)
- 1998-2004 Ford Ranger 2WD Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Models with Torsion Bar Suspension
- 2001-2003 Mazda B2300 Truck 2WD Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Models with Torsion Bar Suspension
- 1999-2001 Mazda B2500 Truck 2WD Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Models with Torsion Bar Suspension
- 1998-2004 Mazda B3000 Truck 4WD Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece)
- 1998-2004 Mazda B3000 Truck 2WD Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Torsion Bar Suspension
- 1998-2004 Mazda B4000 Truck 4WD Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece)
- 1998-2004 Mazda B4000 Truck 2WD Suspension Kit (8 Piece) for Torsion Bar Suspension
- 1998-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Front Suspension Kit (8 Piece)