1998-2002 Subaru Forester Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)1ASFK01306
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a SET of 4
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT & REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20481AA001, 20481 AA001, 20420AA004, 20420-AA004
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Subaru Forester Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1995-2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
- 1998-1999 Subaru Legacy Outback Sway Bar Link (Set of 4)
Part #: 1ASFK01306
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.